View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #446
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm sure he does the standard footwork drills with all the rest of the qb's.

I seriously doubt Schaub is out there doing the latter or stepping through tires/ropes. There's better things he can do with his time.

But I could be wrong. Maybe he is doing those drills with the rb's or wr's for some reason.
He's clumsy as heck.

Normally I wouldn't want to see a QB doing such drills, but that's Schaub's biggest weakness, imo. Hell, I'd love to hear he joined a dodge ball league in the offseason.