View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #123
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

I didn't read the article as the author saying that keenum is ahead of Yates. I read it as it saying that he has a good shot to get the #2 position.

No offense to Steph, but honestly my feeling on a lot of what she says and types is based on: 'those guys' with opinions I don't like...it's ridiculous; listen to me and what I have to say about it'.

They'll be plenty of time for everyone to see and debate who they think should be the back up. This article is just someone talking up keenum for the job. Who cares.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote