View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #122
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Friday is not so far off now. Not sure how much time he'll see. The first pre-season game I would imagine who ever goes in right after Schaub is done is the back up, at least for now. Frankly I'd be surprised if that's Case. Very pleasantly surprised, but surprised.

My guess is a couple of possessions for Schaub, at least two full quarters and then some for TJ, and the left overs to Case. If TJ isn't ready to be the backup by now he is in trouble anyway, not withstanding Case.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote