View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #111
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
Steph generally does a really good job reporting on the Texans and we all appreciate her. When it comes to Case though she is obviously biased against him for some reason. In the end she may be correct but, for me, my money is on Case and he's a better game performer than practice performer. Let the preseason begin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
I agree she's biased against Case as well. Steph does do a good job. She's said the TJ has looked better than last year. There's actually conflicting reports on that. A friend saw TJ recently and he looked off. PLus she mentions that while Case has improved, it's expected. There's a real competition between Case and TJ and I just think it helps the team.
Actually, what she's been saying is "don't read too much into things" as practice updates are relayed. Practice reps aren't always meaningful indicators. This isn't her first rodeo, and she knows it's best to remain prudent in assumptions/predictions at this stage.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote