View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #433
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
Yeah...I want to tone down my excitement for Hopkins. Through the entire draft process I wanted him to be a Texan but anytime we draft a player in the 1st round it's never the player I want. (I wanted Kyle Wilson over Kareem and it looks like I was wrong)

I cannot wait to see him on the field because by what i've read, everything we hear is LEGIT. He's going out and owning our 1st team CB's. They blanket him and he's still making the catch. I can't wait till Friday.
Don't feel like the lone stranger .... I wanted Wilson too. We dodged a bullet on that one.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote