View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #242
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Yeah now that i think about it, a guy at the practice said it was "Davis" not sure why i just agreed with him. It was prob woods as he was the one taking the snaps with the first strings.

And i want the guys trying to prove themselves to knock the hell out of each other. If they all just play nice during practice then we would have a lot of talent sitting at home or on the practice squad.

Also it was Veterans day off on friday
What about the PUP or IR?............I think the discussion might be different if it involved players such as Hopkins or AJ............

May's position is pretty solidified. Whether starter or rotational ILB will be determined by whether he can knock the hell out of OPONENTS and perform in general in preseason games.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote