View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #57
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new Texans beat writer at chron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCoogs View Post
Interesting that she will be covering the Texans. I wonder if it will be covering the Texans only. Paul Kuharsky covers the AFC south, but not just one team.
Well, this may or may not be the case, but Kuharsky's pretty much ESPN.com only, and you seldom if ever see him on TV. Based on the way she worded it, that doesn't appear to be the case with Tania.

I think this is a positive development. I've liked Tania's work since she's been here(Arian calf/hamstring mixup aside), and this is the first time (to my knowledge) that there's been a nationally based reporter with a Texans background. Yeah, she's probably got more time in with the Jags, but a.) She said she would be covering the Texans, and b.) Nobody cares about the Jags.