View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #430
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Yeah...I want to tone down my excitement for Hopkins. Through the entire draft process I wanted him to be a Texan but anytime we draft a player in the 1st round it's never the player I want. (I wanted Kyle Wilson over Kareem and it looks like I was wrong)

I cannot wait to see him on the field because by what i've read, everything we hear is LEGIT. He's going out and owning our 1st team CB's. They blanket him and he's still making the catch. I can't wait till Friday.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote