View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #105
Lucky

Rep Power: 163616 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
This article is a joke.
Quote:
Want to emphasize that not everybody sees things the same way. That happens with games too.

But saying "Case Keenum grabs early edge" when he's not taking the vast majority of 2nd team snaps is a fart noises article. Just seeing the headline makes me angry because I think it is affirmatively misleading to people who cannot see most of this themselves.
Quote:
The headline is wildly inaccurate.

The article is a overly fawning pile of ****.

Yes, Case Keenum has improve from last year because he was horrible last year. And yes, Kubiak is pushing TJ to be better because he wants to create a sense of competition and urgency.

The article sounds like it was written by his dad or agent or something.
I agree that saying Keenum "has the early edge" as the Texans backup seems like an overstatement. Especially considering they haven't played a preseason game yet. But I don't see the "overly fawning pile of ****" you are referring to. He talks about Keenum and uses a couple of quotes from Kubiak. And while TJ may be taking the majority of 2nd team snaps, does that mean that much at this point? Keo is getting the majority of 1st team snaps over Swearinger, and I don't think anyone believes that will stand when the season begins. I just don't see the outrageousness in this that you seem to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

And he's the same douche who called JJ Watt "pizza boy".
To be fair, there was a room full of Texan fans booing Watt when he was selected. Most are now wearing 99 jerseys.