View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #59
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Dark horse?? I'm looking at Alan Bonner, the next Percy Harvin.
Dang TK, do you realize how BA that would be? I know Kubiak is really high on him per his endorsement to the press after the draft and during OTAs and TC. I read somewhere right after the draft that he was Gary's pick because he was really impressed by his explosiveness in and out of his cuts and reports to date indicate he has pretty good hands as well. If he can learn to be consistent he could prove to be a real steal.

Don't know if he ever will, but neither does anyone else. Guess this will enlighten us all as to Gary's talent evaluation skills.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote