View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #233
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Just wanted to add I saw Mays at practice on Friday knock the hell out of Davis causing an fumble.

If it was in a game it would have been in a highlight reel
The only "Davis" I can think of on our roster is Ja'Gared Davis......another ILB.
Is there another one I'm missing? Either way, I don't know that I like hearing any one of our players are getting the hell knocked out of by anyone on their own team.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote