View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
They might lose the versatility of Casey but tell me did the really ever take advantage of having casey last season ? To me it was his most unproductive year and he could of been used so much better than he was. So comparing the way they used casey to adding jones in there i dont see much of a difference and if anything it improves the running game. And then add on to it that we didnt have dressn last year anyways we wont be any worse.
I don't know. I see him the same as I see KDub, only slower. If the dude would get open, they'd throw the ball at him. If he'd catch the ball, they'd throw it more often.

Casey being unproductive is just as much on him (imo) than anyone else, since there was plenty of opportunity for someone to step up.