View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
well i dont believe Clutts is better than jones, but in that situation u have to consider what is better. A mediocra FB and 2 TEs, or 1 FB and and 1 TE. I would go with option 1 cause option 2 limits us way more.
If nothing else, leaving Clutts on the sideline should have helped us.

We still played 2 TE sets, Casey lined up at TE at times, it's just that there were no FBs on those sets.

& that's normal. We do that all the time. What we lost, were the 2 TE, 1 FB sets, which I don't know how many of those we ran anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
WTF? Dreessen was a good not great blocker. Hell Manning got less out of him last year than Schaub got out of him as a receiver. Jones is one of the best blocking FBs in the league.
Agreed. Graham is easily a better blocking TE than Dreessen. & I liked Dressen's run blocking.