View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Clutts - Jones - Casey they still haven't replaced some of the best TE blocking abilities of Joel Dreessen. While it does appear they've replaced blocking successes of Leach & Vickers with Jones the Texans lose the versatility of Casey. Owen Daniels appears to be regressing and Graham has shown he's not any better. On paper it appears the Texans have taken another step or two backwards in the play from the TE position.
They might lose the versatility of Casey but tell me did the really ever take advantage of having casey last season ? To me it was his most unproductive year and he could of been used so much better than he was. So comparing the way they used casey to adding jones in there i dont see much of a difference and if anything it improves the running game. And then add on to it that we didnt have dressn last year anyways we wont be any worse.