View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #58
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I'm guessing if the Texans were comfortable that Clutts would be an improvement and knew the playbook, he'd be in.

The Texans like Clutts so much they went after Greg Jones.
well i dont believe Clutts is better than jones, but in that situation u have to consider what is better. A mediocra FB and 2 TEs, or 1 FB and and 1 TE. I would go with option 1 cause option 2 limits us way more.