View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #228
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't get the opinion that sharpton is a better player than Mays. I mean, he could be...but I can't even think back and picture him doing a bunch of good things. He hasn't had more than 15 solo tackles in a season....

I'm not saying the guy isn't good but I can't sit here and say that he's a better player than Mays. I can't really remember many good things sharpton has done. Can't remember any bad things either.
One needs to be on the field to remember good things or bad. It seems as if one looks at Sharpton sideways and he gets hurt.

Some of y'all think Schaub is fragile, but Sharpton seems to be the definition of fragile.