View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

welcome Texian, very interested to follow your work

Let me begin by saying Texans will not select a QB in the first round in 2014. It's just not their MO. However I do sense a similar pattern @ another coveted & expensive position of need, that you had Texans selecting in 2nd this past draft & 2nd in next years draft & that's cornerback. Do, can or will Texans be able to retain Kareem Jackson? I would assume they lock up Cushing but pay dearly then with Watt on horizon well maybe Roc or Harris can fill the void a year or two? So in the NFL 2014 Draft the Houston Texans select -

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon 5-10 190

Athletic, physical plays big with natural instincts. Displays fluid hips with plus recovery speed. Really like his game, similar to KJ but better ball skills.

http://rosterwatch.com/2014-nfl-draf...lomu-cb-oregon

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote