View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #115
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Texans team Dr.'s seem to have those WTF moments quite regurlarly. Starting with Tony Boselli and further to todays Texans Ed Reed/Brennan Williams.

I'll raise you DDW,

Welcome to the club of doubters.
I personally would not give up on Williams yet. He had a torn Labrum and missed the final 4 games his senior year but he played 13 games as a Junior and 10 as a Sophomore. He got hurt in minicamp, had his knee scoped, and was brought back too soon. He is a good player who is a very good fit for our scheme and I think he will surprise once they let him get healthy, probably next year. This will be an IR year.

Montgomery and Williams are the guys I'm worried about. Montgomery is looking like potential bust material and Williams has pretty much no pass rush moves, 2 year project.

Pretty sure we will be picking LB in the 1st next year, which of the 2 positions will depend on Reed's performance this year IMO.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote