View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #225
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Also toss in Swearinger to that "you-will-PAY" corps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Granted, I just hope he doesn't become a marked man. The refs are calling a much tighter game now with the new rules which are different that what DJS has been accustomed to in school.
Honestly, I think swearinger's being sold as a big hitter is overblown. Yeah, he has some big hits and he will crush you if it sets up right, but he's not a guy out there just head hunting. He a much more well rounded player than people tend to think. I'm not at all worried about him being a constant risk for flags, fines and suspensions. That's really not his game tbh.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote