View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #92
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Want to emphasize that not everybody sees things the same way. That happens with games too.

But saying "Case Keenum grabs early edge" when he's not taking the vast majority of 2nd team snaps is a fart noises article. Just seeing the headline makes me angry because I think it is affirmatively misleading to people who cannot see most of this themselves.

I'm going to be away from camp next week so I know how it is when you want real news and you get this bleep.
As you're probably aware, editors often change a headline to grab attention after the writer has submitted the final draft. For this article, do you think the problem is more with the headline or the content?

Last edited by Brisco_County; 08-03-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote