View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #56
bayoudreamn
Veteran

Rep Power: 2722 bayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

First, I want to give credit for a great thread. Not only to the OP, but to all the contributors......great stuff!!

I'm going with Hopkins because it'll be easier to see, but I think Hopkins and Swearinger are 1A/1B.

Hopkins: will explode. What he gives you that Kevin Walter never could (and I am a huge KW believer) is a target you can hit repeatedly. You had to work KW into availability, if you tried him 2-3 times in a row someone would jump his route. Hopkins seems to rise above the most pressure......the LSU game was unbelievable!

Swearinger: I agree about the Glover Quin comparison, he is going to eat that slot up!!!