View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #53
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just saying, some guys look great in practice. Some guys play great when there's nothing on the line, when no one is taking score. Once games start, & a player doesn't get open on one play, doesn't make the catch on the second play, doesn't keep his feet in bounds on the next, or doesn't make his block... some guys are good with losing more times than not. The keep their heads, keep chopping wood, & eventually get better (Kareem). Some kids let it pile up, and eat away at them, and let the distractions get in the way of their growth (Okoye maybe??). Some guys try to be something they're not & never become anything..... (David Carr)

I'm hoping for the best for DeAndre, but there's a bunch of different ways this can go. Alls I'm saying is we don't know.
TK, you slayed me with this one. Where the hell did you get this? All Kubiak, AJ and Schaub can do is sing his praises as well as every reporter I've read that's attending training camp.

I agree that no one can tell the future but I can tell you one thing: Nuk is going to be a baller.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote