View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #406
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

I explain some of the read-option/pistol stuff in the blog:

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...g-camp-week-1/

Originally on 7/29 Kubiak said that they were going to run some read-option as a look but is not their strength. Pistol not mentioned.

Then a couple days later, they ran some pistol. Nobody asked him about it after the practice. Somebody told LZ Kubiak had already said pistol just a look.

But because I knew coach wasn't asked specifically about pistol, I asked him about it the next day, and he said it was something they were looking at.