View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #65
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCoogs View Post
It all comes down to play in the preseason. If Case outplays Yates he should get the backup spot.

If Yates plays better or even, he should get it based on tenure and NFL experience.
Come on Keenum doesn't have the physical ability to play NFL quarterback, let's please get a real successor to Schaub and not have another backup QB as the heir to our team.

As much as I like them, a real QB needs to be drafted in the next year or two.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote