View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Week 1 Training Camp Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Great write up. I was proud of myself when I saw "Congratulations". I like Reed keeping people out of his rehab, and I'm super concerned about our OLB situation. I'm hoping Sam and Williams get their stuff together, but if Jefferson steals their lunch money and we waste a pick I don't think I'd be terribly upset.
Nah, he isn't keep people out of his rehab. He's just having fun.