View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #3
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Week 1 Training Camp Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
It's long. And chatty.

Basically, I feel that if I have the ability to be at camp when lots of people wish they could go, I have the obligation to share what I know. Which I've been doing piecemeal here, but this puts most everything in one place.

2013 Houston Texans training camp week 1 review: Letís play the wishful thinking game
Great write up. I was proud of myself when I saw "Congratulations". I like Reed keeping people out of his rehab, and I'm super concerned about our OLB situation. I'm hoping Sam and Williams get their stuff together, but if Jefferson steals their lunch money and we waste a pick I don't think I'd be terribly upset.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote