View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #176
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
The old high ankle sprain, at this point I think Sam Montgomery has a better chance of making IR than he does the 53 man roster. Currently Sam is 3 deep on the depth chart and is not climbing up anytime to soon.

Depth Chart: http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthcharts.aspx
I wouldn't put much faith in that depth chart.

They've got Ryan Harris as the backup LT when I think he's in the running for the RT spot right now and at the very least the #2 RT. No way Brennan Williams is the #2 RT with the amount of time he's missed.

And with the WRs, it's kind of a mess. They should have a separate spot for the slot receivers. If I were to rank the WRs, I think they go more like this:

1. AJ
2. Hopkins
3. Keshawn Martin - Slot
4. Lestar Jean - AJ Backup
5. Devier Posey - Hopkins Backup
6. Alan Bonner - Slot?
7. Jeff Maehl

The way they've got it set up, it looks like Martin is the #5 or #6 receiver and on par with Bonner. I don't think that's accurate.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote