View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013   #58
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I detail it in my blog post.

Articles like this one are exactly the reason I like to be at camp. I don't see what he is seeing. "Grabs early edge." Oh please.

And some of the strong views on what is happening at camp are from people who are there sporadically.
Just got through reading your blog and thanks for info. I now have clearer understanding on what is happening at camp. Glad we have you as TTC member!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote