View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Isn't Hopkins practicing against one of the best set of DBs in the NFL EVERY DAY? Are you saying our DBs suck compared to the rest of the league? Are you saying the knowledge A.J. et al. are passing along to him about what to expect won't take? Are you saying Hopkins sucks?
I'm just saying, some guys look great in practice. Some guys play great when there's nothing on the line, when no one is taking score. Once games start, & a player doesn't get open on one play, doesn't make the catch on the second play, doesn't keep his feet in bounds on the next, or doesn't make his block... some guys are good with losing more times than not. The keep their heads, keep chopping wood, & eventually get better (Kareem). Some kids let it pile up, and eat away at them, and let the distractions get in the way of their growth (Okoye maybe??). Some guys try to be something they're not & never become anything..... (David Carr)

I'm hoping for the best for DeAndre, but there's a bunch of different ways this can go. Alls I'm saying is we don't know.