View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #48
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Except that he'll be playing against NFL defenses which is something he's never done before. Getting open may not be as easy as we think.... & unless he & Schaub are really clicking, "open" may be more tightly defined for a good part of the season.
Isn't Hopkins practicing against one of the best set of DBs in the NFL EVERY DAY? Are you saying our DBs suck compared to the rest of the league? Are you saying the knowledge A.J. et al. are passing along to him about what to expect won't take? Are you saying Hopkins sucks?

Hopkins is my pick.

And whichever guy we pick to to be the #3 RB - looks like D.Johnson right now - is my dark horse pick because I have little faith that Tate will be healthy all year. That guy will get more snaps than anyone currently expects; just like Forsett did last year
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote