View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #31
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I'm not saying I disagree with you, but Yates didn't have a single NFL snap when he was called on, so obviously it is possible for an inexperienced QB to come in and have success.
Amen.

Yates, by most observers at training camp, is being caught from behind by someone that the NFL didn't even think was draft worthy. That Yates has had "playoff experience" is a matter of record. But I don't get the sense that he's stepping up, progressing enough, to legitimately challenge Schaub for the #1 spot. Don't you guys think that, in his third year, if Yates was "all that", that he should have Schaub looking nervously over his shoulder?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote