View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 302162 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
And yes, I understand all QB's are inexperienced - until they are not. But Case was a UDFA. Maybe it shouldn't matter where you start, but if you don't believe that, I think you are very naive. There is a difference between being a #1 pick and being a UDFA. There just is. And yes, I realize Yates wasn't a #1 - I'm simply pointing out that where you start does make a difference in how quickly you get the chance to overtake the person above you.
In the first off-season, yes. After that it basically means zilch unless the disparity is much greater.