View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #6
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Don't listen to reporters. Jedi mind tricks work extremely well on the weak minded. Notice nowhere in that whole report that was quoted, but not quoted, did Gary Kubiak ever state that Keenum is the #2, that Keenum has surpassed Tj, or that Keenum will even make the team.

You've never seen anything like that on any of the other threads dedicated to the Texans preseason & thanks to the wonderful guys & gals we have here, if there is news about the Texans it's here.

The whole report that was quoted, but not, is just some reporters wishes & desires presented as fact, a sort of, "If I say it it must be true." Kind of thing. You're smarter than that.

The only edge out there, is in Kubiak's mind & he's not saying one way or the other.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not buying anything being sold by anyone right now.
I'm just saying that I would give the nod to Keenum if he and Yates are neck and neck at the end of the preseason. If they are that close when the regular season kicks off, that means Keenum has improved a ton, or Yates has regressed a ton, so I give the edge to the ascending player.

I never thought Keenum would even sniff the regular season roster, and really still don't.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote