View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #387
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Last year of his rookie contract and I would guess they make no attempts to resign him
If you said he'd be traded, I might be willing to listen to you, but at this point we know little to nothing about the seriousness of the injury, and when healthy, Tate's better than anyone else they're going to be able to add to the roster, plus he's cheap this season at only $575,000.

Trades are a rare occurence in the NFL, so I'd guess that even that's unlikely, but there's no way he gets cut.