View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I just think Keenum has an abundance of the sort of determination, drive, and work ethic that can lead a team a long way.
Well, hopefully Kubiak does the right thing & make the better of the two the back up. But I think he's going to go with Yates because he's been here longer. Thinking we'll probably see both of them in the regular season.

Matt is probably going to miss some time & one of those two are going to have to step up & be the man. Whoever Kubiak puts in I hope he trusts him enough to let him be a QB & not put everything on Foster's plate like last time.