View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I didn't piss on them. I stated some things that I thought were wrong with the team, but some of you guys turn into mother goose when someone says that the team played poorly last season and could have done better.

Who said anything about going undefeated?

This was my initial reply to your post:

Now, I'll end it here; If you have a problem with that, then IMO, you are trying to bring others down to your standards of awwww shucks...They did well enough...I wish they'd have done better but hey...

I don't care what you, or anyone else here says. They didn't do good enough. They underachieved. They need to correct their mistakes and put it on display this year. They played like **** to close the year out, and that's not all good to me.
Maybe I got out of hand..... taking somethings out of proportion.... Or just got excited about arguing something, I don't know... I'm sorry I'm just in a bad mood. You know how it is. 1st of the month & all.... gov't check not on time, half of it already spent. y'know, bs