View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #45
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Yeah, I wish I could act like my sht doesn't stink, but that's not my make up. First we need to compete in the division, then we needed to win the division, then we needed to get into the playoffs, then we needed to win in the playoffs.

Now we've got to go undefeated & winning in the play offs don't count unless we beat New England. You can say that's not what you're saying, but if that's the case, what are you complaining about?

You win some, you lose some. You do the best you can with what you got. Maybe the team underperformed by your standards & I'm just as upset as anyone that we didn't win the Super Bowl. But I'm not going to piss on them because they weren't undefeated.
I didn't piss on them. I stated some things that I thought were wrong with the team, but some of you guys turn into mother goose when someone says that the team played poorly last season and could have done better.

Who said anything about going undefeated?

This was my initial reply to your post:

Quote:
My argument is not to open the offense up. I actually LOVE this offense and I have a great, great respect for Kubiak as a playcaller.

I honestly don't know what Kubiak could have done to improve the offense last year. I can come up with a bunch of stuff I would have tried or done differently, but I don't know if it'd have worked...I'm not saying they should have done anything specifically right now.

The reason I quoted you with that comment I made is because I don't have a problem with people wanting more in this instance. I think it's reasonable to expect this offense to be better.
Now, I'll end it here; If you have a problem with that, then IMO, you are trying to bring others down to your standards of awwww shucks...They did well enough...I wish they'd have done better but hey...

I don't care what you, or anyone else here says. They didn't do good enough. They underachieved. They need to correct their mistakes and put it on display this year. They played like **** to close the year out, and that's not all good to me.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote