View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Listen TK...All I see are a bunch of excuses.

.The excuses will never stop...You guys can rationalize all you want.

Spineless coach or Spineless QB are not two options I want to choose from. We just need to do better.
Yeah, I wish I could act like my sht doesn't stink, but that's not my make up. First we need to compete in the division, then we needed to win the division, then we needed to get into the playoffs, then we needed to win in the playoffs.

Now we've got to go undefeated & winning in the play offs don't count unless we beat New England. You can say that's not what you're saying, but if that's the case, what are you complaining about?

You win some, you lose some. You do the best you can with what you got. Maybe the team underperformed by your standards & I'm just as upset as anyone that we didn't win the Super Bowl. But I'm not going to piss on them because they weren't undefeated.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 08-02-2013 at 02:38 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote