View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Did you use tarot cards for that or a crystal ball? Or have you been talking with our poster from North Texas?
It wasn't disclosed on any of Baltimore's injury reports. He said he played through it including the Super Bowl.

I'm pretty sure we didn't MRI every inch of his body before we signed the deal.

& If I remember correctly it was reported that the Texans staff advised him to have the surgery (I'll try to find a link) but I don't think it was a case where he came in one day & said..... "I's got your money, now I'm having this surgery, I'll let you know when I'll be able to play."