View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #367
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Thanks for the info., any details of the injury, severity? I liked Adams coming out of college and was glad when the Texans signed him as an UDFA. I had hopes for him with the Texans. IR might be a good place for him and maybe he can show what he's got next year in TC depending on the severity of the injury.
At Michigan, he played a good part of the last half of the season with a turf toe injury. On top of that, he entered the Combine with a hamstring strain........and still ran the 40 in 4.43.......with the strain being extended. From what I read somewhere on nfldraftscout.com, he suffered an unspecified knee injury which would probably require surgery and was therefore waived/injured, cleared waivers, then placed on IR. Would not be surprised if this were a compensatory injury related to his toe and/or hamstring conditions which were still giving him problems documented at least through his Pro Day. Hopefully he will be able to come back next year after a full year of surgery, rehab, and rest, as he was projected as a 2nd or 3rd rounder before his problems cropped up.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote