View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #108
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Texans team Dr.'s seem to have those WTF moments quite regurlarly. Starting with Tony Boselli and further to todays Texans Ed Reed/Brennan Williams.

I'll raise you DDW,
I still don't put Ed Reed in that category. I'm sure there wasn't an MRI or XRay to show Reed's condition where the doctors could have pointed & said, "There's a hip issue, I'd go cheap."

He didn't tell Baltimore about it, it was something he decided to live with. After we signed him, then he disclosed it. Probably said, "I got this thing in my hip. It sort of hurts every now & then, but it's no big deal."

Then the doctors looked at it & said, "Yeah, it might not be a big deal, but if it's going to turn into a problem, it's going to be in December & January."

To that, Kubiak & Smith said, "Ah hell no. Tell him he's having surgery now. He doesn't have a choice, we want this taken care of now. We'd rather he might miss game one than game 16. He's having that surgery now. Make sure he understands that."