View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013   #63
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are my season tickets?

I returned this afternoon after being out of town since last Friday, and both sets of tickets had arrived. I like the new spiral display of the Texans tickets and the gift. I also like the presentation packet and tickets from the Cowboys. The gift is the same each year, a 15% discount on merchandise. Only thing left is securing sideline passes for the Vikings game.

I'm still too tired to read the coupon deals and letter about the handbag policy. I should be well rested tomorrow and complete what will be useful in that end.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote