View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #186
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I didn't say he was not good, I did indicate he was kind of average and ordinary. I'm not trying to make him to be more than what has been his 5 years in the league which is pretty much a journeyman. If Cush was at 100% and Sharpton was on the field I doubt Mays is even a blip on the Texans radar.
If tell a girl that he make-up is bad, her clothes don't fit right, her lips are too small for her face, her ears turn me off, her hair looks bad..... but then say...Baby....I'm not saying you're ugly....

What is she supposed to think?

You named a bunch of negatives about the guy and then you're saying that you didn't say he was not good?

Journeyman is a non-descript word so I don't even know what you mean by that. He's only actually played for two teams in his career and this is his third.

As for your last sentence, I disagree. Sharpton can't be counted on to stay healthy and there isn't much depth there even if he was healthy and practicing. Plus, the guy had interest from quite a few other teams.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote