View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I wouldn't worry about this. Yeah, they're falling behind and that sucks, but week 8 is obnoxious. We haven't even been a full official week into camp yet. As long as they step up I think they'll be fine.

The "not contributing this year statement" I believe came from Roto not Kubiak. Roto are awesome news breakers, but their analysis is poor at best IMO.

if Kubiak did say that, which I don't think he did, I retract everything though.

If you don't want to worry about it, go right ahead. But Dale Robertson of the Chronicle is the source. Rotoworld has no commentary on this subject. Besides, it's hard to "step up" when you have a bum knee or bum ankle.....and the offseason has already blown by you
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote