View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #176
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

IMHO I see Joe Mays as just another guy. I don't think he's the answer to the Texans stopping the run up the middle. From what I've seen Mays will have trouble with average and ordinary TE's and FB's in league and will get swallowed up by interior lineman. When you are bouncing around 90 man rosters in the first week of training camp you're pretty much a camp body, a stop gap and/or the best that the salary cap could afford and that's not necessarily a good thing. Making do!
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote