View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #355
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 373208 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Especially hate seeing that with Muir.
Me, too. Hope it's not bad. He was showing pretty good.

In better news...

Quote:
The most welcome sights Thursday morning were seeing LB Brian Cushing making his debut in the seven-on-seven drills. In fact, he batted down the first pass thrown his way.

“It felt great,” Cushing said. “I’ve been telling guys, this is the right feeling. I’m playing football, making plays again. It was a long offseason, but I’ve got no worries now, no residual effects (from his anterior cruciate ligament repair). No pain. I can plant and cut. Everything feels normal again.”
http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...7-on-7-drills/

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-01-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote