View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders bullish on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Glad to see we all werent just crazy saying Kubiak is slightly conservative
Makes you wonder if there was really a problem. We still won 12 games during the regular season. We still managed to have one of the top offenses in the NFL, points as well as yards.

Maybe Kubiak knows this team better than we give him credit for & were he not as conservative, we wouldn't have won so many games.

I know people don't like the 3 yards & a cloud of dust offense. Personally, If we get a 12+ point lead, we should work on running the ball when the other team knows we're going to run the ball. I want to win the TOP, I don't want to give the ball to the other team.... ever.

Even without a lead, I want to run the ball & keep it away from Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, & Peyton Manning. As long as we aren't down by two scores with less than a qtr to play, I want to see that ground & pound against those guys.

But those long drawn out possessions need to end in points, 6 preferably.