View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: And Where is AJ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He put Fitzgerald and his 700-something receiving yards at #2 and left AJ and his 1598 yards off completely. Yeah, I'm not giving that list any merit whatsoever.
The Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, & Roddy White.... I don't see how they make the list & Andre doesn't.

Dez Bryant, Percy Harvin, Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, etc... I look at that the same as people rating Andrew Luck or some other younger, more exciting QB better than Schaub. They might be the smart decision going forward, but that don't make them the better QB/WR today. Some of those guys have had at least 3 season to show they're better WRs than Andre & I haven't seen it yet.

Calvin Johnson, I wouldn't argue. Aj Green, not worth arguing.... but them other chumps?? Not worth a roster spot without an Andre Johnson on the other side of the field.