View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris: lost cause?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I liked what little bit I saw of Brandon Harris more than the season I saw out of McCain in 2012.

I think McCain plays small. He's got good speed, can change direction well, good coverage skills. But there ain't no guarantee that slot receiver is going to be a little guy. Percy Harvin would have physically abused McCain...... imo, McCain plays small.

Harris is a lot more physical.... maybe he's got short man syndrome, but he's going to get in your grill & make you work for your spot. I like that. He's got a good burst, & though he may not be as fast as McCain, he's more explosive.

Waaaaayyyy too much confidence & if I had to guess, that's what's keeping him off the field.
A CB cannot have too much confidence. Harvin may light up Harris but he cannot stay on a team; was just traded IIRC. There will always be some player that can beat one of our guys. I think Harris will be Joseph's back up. On another subject, I think Pleasant beats out Keo.