View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brandon Harris: lost cause?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I agree with part of what you say. Joseph, KJ and McCain are better than Harris who is 4th IMO. He should be fine this year but does need to step it up. Many of us knocked KJ until his third season. Add an improved Carmichael & we should be good to go at corner.
I liked what little bit I saw of Brandon Harris more than the season I saw out of McCain in 2012.

I think McCain plays small. He's got good speed, can change direction well, good coverage skills. But there ain't no guarantee that slot receiver is going to be a little guy. Percy Harvin would have physically abused McCain...... imo, McCain plays small.

Harris is a lot more physical.... maybe he's got short man syndrome, but he's going to get in your grill & make you work for your spot. I like that. He's got a good burst, & though he may not be as fast as McCain, he's more explosive.

Waaaaayyyy too much confidence & if I had to guess, that's what's keeping him off the field.